Versatile Blogger Award
So let me start out by thanking Sascha Darlington for this nomination.
I first met Sascha when she was just a few years…..hang on wrong speech.
I really don’t know what else to say other than thanks. I don’t do this for the kudos but it’s still good receiving some every now and again, especially when I put in the hard Slog and make those daily prompts. 🙂
Ok now the rules I have to follow and the rules those after me must follow.
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Share the award on your blog
3. Share seven random facts about yourself
4. Tag 10 bloggers with less than 1000 followers and let them know they have been nominated.
Ok so that’s 1 and 2 covered.
Now for 3.
Seven facts about me.
1. I have written two novels, another is about 75% complete and I’m about to start a fourth. One day I’ll even look for a publisher or maybe take the epub option.
2. The four boofheads in my Murder Club story are real and spend the day sitting on the bed. Golly has been around since I was born, Snowflake belongs to my wife but I adopted when we first started going out. Tickles was the first ever Christmas present my wife gave me. And Big Bear arrived to make the ‘Murder Club’ just before Christmas of the year we were married.
3. The majority of the stories in the Truck driver series did actually happen, some have been slightly embellished just for fun but the basic stories happened.
4. The stories from the sleepless mind are mostly true too.
5. After admitting 2, 3 and 4 I now have to admit I am just a little bit insane.
6. I still get a tear in my eye when I see my kids do things like win an award, preform in the school concert, learn something new, or say something funny.
7. The three most important people in my life are my wife and two girls. All three influence my writing in some way whether they realise it or not and if all three started reading this one of them just stopped!
Tag 10 bloggers:
This is a little difficult for me. I follow a few blogs and I read a few posts every day but there is very few bloggers who I read every day. I don’t give out courtesy likes or follows and because of that I really can’t think of too many people to nominate. Since two of the sites I do read every day are mine and Sascha’s that takes two possible votes out and leaves me with the following.
Apparently those nominated don’t have to accept the award (I nearly didn’t), but I’ll stop reading your blogs if you don’t 🙂